Simple, practical and detailed classroom teaching is done.
The Details of the papers are:
CODE SUBJECT EM-001 Event Marketing EA-002 Event Advertising ELL-003 Event Poduction (Includes Catering) EP-004 Event Planning AEA-005 Event Accounting CS-006 Communication Skills SPE-007 Special Events Topics PR-008 Public Relations
Elite workshops by top personalities as guest speakers from field of events, hospitality, marketing, media, advertising, etc.
Practical TrainingStudents are given a lot of practical training and are made to work on small, medium and large Events. They are exposed to the working of National and International level events. They are shown working of AD Agencies, Marketing Agencies, T.V. channels and exposed to Seminars, Meetings, Conferences, etc.
Inhouse Event TrainingNational level shows are organized by NIEM like MR. & MS. UNIVERSITY, College Idol and Event Manager of the year awards to train students to do a complete event from start to finish. Students also do their own special event and a theme party.
Timings and other details1. Regular lectures will be held thrice a week 6.00 p.m. to 8.00 p.m. and on some Sundays also.
2. Guest lectures could be on any day of the week.
3. Training as per timings offered by the training companies.
4. Regular Lectures will be held at Ferguson College and few lectures would also be conducted at various other venues.
Accomodation for Outstation studentsDecent PG accommodation help will be provided on the commencement of the course for outstation students at Mumbai, Pune & Ahmedabad.
Admission Procedure1. Admission forms will be available between 10:30 am to 6:30 pm from Monday to Saturday at Administrative Office.
2. Students will also have to submit a duly filled admission form and then he/she will pay the required fees.
3. P.S. Students should also attach a photocopy with self-attestation of their SSC, HSC and three photographs with the duly filled in application form.
4. Students who are appearing for their HSC Exams can also apply provided they submit their mark-sheet on receiving the same.
5. Students will have to produce original documents whenever demanded by the University.
Download Form & Prospectus
- About Us
- Life at NIEM
- NIEM EDGE
- Contact Us