Simple, practical and detailed classroom teaching is done.
The Details of the papers are:
CODE SUBJECT FEM-001 Fundamental of Event Management EFM-002 Event Financial Management EM-003 Event Marketing EC-004 Event Coordination EPL-005 Event Production & Logistics Planning MM-006 Marketing Management ASP-007 Advertising & Sales Promotion SES-008 Special Event Topics & Sponsorship MS-009 Media Selling MBP-010 Media Buying & Planning MP-011 Principles of Management MEMS-012 Modern Event Management Scenario EPM-013 Event Planning Management CB-014 Consumer Behavior BM-015 Brand Management HRM-016 Human Resource Management PR-017 Public Relations HM-018 Hospitality & Hotel Management CAR-019 Client Agency Relationship ECS-020 Event Communication Skills
Elite workshops by top personalities as guest speakers from field of events, hospitality, marketing, media, advertising, etc.
Practical TrainingStudents are given a lot of practical training and are made to work on small, medium and large Events. They are exposed to the working of National and International level events. They are shown working of AD Agencies, Marketing Agencies, T.V. channels and exposed to Seminars, Meetings, Conferences, etc.
Inhouse Event TrainingNational level shows are organized by NIEM like MR. & MS. UNIVERSITY, College Idol and Event Manager of the year awards to train students to do a complete event from start to finish. Students also do their own special event and a theme party.
Timings and other details1. Regular lectures will be held 4 to 5 days a week anytime between 9am – 3pm..
2. Guest lectures could be on any day of the week.
3. Training as per timings offered by the training companies.
Accomodation for Outstation studentsDecent PG accommodation help will be provided on the commencement of the course for outstation students.
Only 80 seats are available.
ADMISSION PROCEDURE1. Admission forms will be available between 10:30 am to 6:30pm from Monday to Saturday at Administrative Office.
2. Minimum 45% marks at Graduation level is required
3. Submit Duly Filled Admission Form along with the following documents:
- Original & Photocopy with Self Attestation of 10th Mark-sheet.
- Original & Photocopy with Self Attestation of 12th Mark-sheet.
- Original & Photocopy with Self Attestation of Graduation Marksheet.(Incase of candidates whose mark-sheet are awaited can submit their hall ticket or third year college ID Cards)
- 3 Passport Size Photos
4. Shortlisted students shall be called for personal interview or telephonic interview (for Outstation Students)
5. Selected students have to make the payment of first instalments within 7 days from the selection date.
Download Form & Prospectus
- About Us
- Life at NIEM
- NIEM EDGE
- Contact Us