Simple, practical and detailed classroom teaching is done.
The Details of the papers are:
- Consumer behavior and Organizational behavior
- Event Coordination
- Modern Event Scenario
- Event Accounting
- Marketing Management
- Special Event Topics
- Event Catering
- Event Production and Logistics
- Event Planning
- Event Marketing
- Media Planning
- Media Selling
- Client Agency Relationship
- Advertising & Sales Promotion
- Brand Management
- Event Communication Skills
Elite workshops by top personalities as guest speakers from field of events, hospitality, marketing, media, advertising, etc.
Practical TrainingStudents are given a lot of practical training and are made to work on small, medium and large Events. They are exposed to the working of National and International level events. They are shown working of AD Agencies, Marketing Agencies, T.V. channels and exposed to Seminars, Meetings, Conferences, etc.
Inhouse Event TrainingNational level shows are organized by NIEM like MR. & MS. UNIVERSITY, College Idol and Event Manager of the year awards to train students to do a complete event from start to finish. Students also do their own special event and a theme party.
PGDAME (This course is only at Mumbai and Ahemdabad in the whole of Asia)PS: As it is full-time students will be mostly involved full day.
The course is like a full time MBA in Event with modules of Advertising, Marketing and Media. Eligibility is Final year appeared or passed. Fees are Rs. 1,63,600/- at Mumbai payable in three installments.
Admission form is attached, fill it and send to NIEM Mumbai: Nandanvan, Ground Floor, Corner of Vallabhbhai Rd, Vile-Parle(W), Mumbai-56. Tel: 26282928 / 26716676. We shall call you for a general personal interview or a telephonic interview. If you clear the interview, you pay your first installment of Rs. 60,000/- within 7 days to confirm your admission (PS: if the first installment is not paid, admission stands cancelled)
The PGDAME full time MBA in Event with modules of Advertising, Marketing and Media. Eligibility is Final year appeared or passed. Fees are 1,24,000/- at Ahemdabad payable in three installments.
Admission form is attached, fill it and send to NIEM Ahmedabad: Office No – 8, Panchratna, Above HDFC Bank, Opp. White House, C.G. Road, Ahmedabad. Tel: +91 79 4030 7200. We shall call you for a general personal interview or a telephonic interview. If you clear the interview, you pay your first installment of Rs. 50,000/- within 7 days to confirm your admission (PS: if the first installment is not paid, admission stands cancelled)
Out station students can opt for telephonic interview. PS: The course commences in June, but don’t wait for your exams or results and get admitted now as admissions will close down very soon.
Timings and other details1. Regular lectures will be held 3 to 5 days a week anytime between 9am – 3pm.
2. Mumbai faculty’s lectures could be on any day of the week.
3. Guest lectures could be on any day of the week.
4. Training as per timings offered by the training companies.
Accomodation for Outstation studentsDecent PG accommodation help will be provided on the commencement of the course for outstation students.
Only 80 seats are available.
1. Admission forms will be available between 10:30 am to 6:30pm from Monday to Saturday at Administrative Office.
2. Submit Duly Filled Admission Form along with the following documents:
- Original & Photocopy with Self Attestation of 10th Mark-sheet.
- Original & Photocopy with Self Attestation of 12th Mark-sheet.
- Original & Photocopy with Self Attestation of Graduation Marksheet.(Incase of candidates whose mark-sheet are awaited can submit their hall ticket or third year college ID Cards)
- 3 Passport Size Photos
3. Shortlisted students shall be called for personal interview or telephonic interview (for Outstation Students)
4. Selected students have to make the payment of first instalments within 7 days from the selection date.
Download Form & Prospectus
- About Us
- Life at NIEM
- NIEM EDGE
- Contact Us