Simple, practical and detailed classroom teaching is done.
The Details of the papers are:
CODE SUBJECT BEM-001 Basics of Event Management EA-002 Event Accounting EM-003 Event Marketing EC-004 Event Coordination EP-005 Event Production (includes Catering BOM-006 Basics of Marketing ADV-007 Advertising SET-008 Special Event Topics MS-009 Media Selling MP-010 Media Planning BMP-011 Basic Principles of Management MEMS-012 Modern Event Management Scenario EPL-013 Event Planning CB-014 Consumer Behavior BR-015 Branding HD-016 HRD PR-017 Public Relations HM-018 Hotel Management CAR-019 Client Agency Relationship EC-020 Event Communication MS-021 MS Office CE-022 Conversational English & PPT Skills AN-023 Anchoring VO-024 Venue Management BWM-025 Basics of Wedding Management BK-026 Book Keeping ETM-027 Event Team Management CRE-028 Customer Relationship Excellence
Elite workshops by top personalities as guest speakers from field of events, hospitality, marketing, media, advertising, etc.
Practical TrainingStudents are given a lot of practical training and are made to work on small, medium and large Events. They are exposed to the working of National and International level events. They are shown working of AD Agencies, Marketing Agencies, T.V. channels and exposed to Seminars, Meetings, Conferences, etc.
Inhouse Event TrainingNational level shows are organized by NIEM like MR. & MS. UNIVERSITY, College Idol and Event Manager of the year awards to train students to do a complete event from start to finish. Students also do their own special event and a theme party.
Timings and other details1. Regular lectures will be held 4 to 5 days a week anytime between 9am – 3pm.
2. Guest lectures could be on any day of the week.
3. Training as per timings offered by the training companies.
Accomodation for Outstation students
Decent PG accommodation help will be provided on the commencement of the course for outstation students at Mumbai, Pune & Ahmedabad.
Admission Procedure1. Admission forms will be available between 10:30 am to 6:30 pm from Monday to Saturday at Administrative Office.
2. Students will also have to submit a duly filled admission form and then he/she will pay the required fees.
3. P.S. Students should also attach Original & Photocopy with selfattestation of their mark-sheets or Passing Certificates of SSC & HSC. and three photographs with the duly filled in application form
4. Students who are appearing for their HSC Exams can also apply provided they submit their mark-sheet on receiving the same.
Download Form & Prospectus
- About Us
- Life at NIEM
- NIEM EDGE
- Contact Us