Simple, practical and detailed classroom teaching is done.
The Details of the papers are:
CODE SUBJECT EC-001 Event Co-ordination EM-002 Event Marketing EA-003 Event Advertising EPL-004 Event Production EP-005 Event Planning AEA-006 Event Accounting MES-007 Modern Event Management Scenario CS-008 Communication Skills BM-009 Brand Management EST-010 Event Special Topics PR-011 Public Relations The course is divided into 2 Semesters of 5 subjects each
(From subject no. 1 to 10)
Elite workshops by top personalities as guest speakers from field of events, hospitality, marketing, media, advertising, etc.
Practical TrainingStudents are given a lot of practical training and are made to work on small, medium and large Events. They are exposed to the working of National and International level events. They are shown working of AD Agencies, Marketing Agencies, T.V. channels and exposed to Seminars, Meetings, Conferences, etc.
Inhouse Event TrainingNational level shows are organized by NIEM like MR. & MS. UNIVERSITY, College Idol and Event Manager of the year awards to train students to do a complete event from start to finish. Students also do their own special event and a theme party.
Timings and other details1. Regular lectures will be held 4 – 5 days a week 7.00 p.m. to 9.00 p.m. and on some Sundays also.
2. Guest lectures could be on any day of the week.
3. Training as per timings offered by the training companies.
Accomodation for Outstation studentsDecent PG accommodation help will be provided on the commencement of the course for outstation students at Mumbai, Pune & Ahmedabad.
Admission Procedure1. Admission forms will be available between 10:30 am to 6:30 pm from Monday to Saturday at Administrative Office.
2. Students will also have to submit a duly filled admission form and then he/she will pay the required fees.
3. P.S. Students should also attach a photocopy with self-attestation of their SSC, HSC & Final Year mark-sheet and three photographs with the duly filled in application form.
4. Students who are appearing for their Final Year can also apply provided they submit their mark-sheet on receiving the same.
5. Students will have to produce original documents whenever the University Demands.
Download Form & Prospectus
- About Us
- Life at NIEM
- NIEM EDGE
- Contact Us