About Post-Graduate Diploma in Advertising, Media & Event Management (PGDAME)
11 Months Full-Time Post Graduate Level Course
On all aspects of Events, Marketing, Advertising & allied activities.Click here for more details
100% Placement Assistance will be provided.
Exams are Compulsory and Minimum Passing is 40%
Note: Please contact other Centres directly for timing details
- Admission forms will be available between 10:30 am to 6:30 pm from Monday to Saturday at Administrative Office.
- Submit Duly Filled Admission Form along with the following documents:
- Photocopy with Self Attestation of 10th Mark-sheet.
- Photocopy with Self Attestation of 12th Mark-sheet.
- Photocopy with Self Attestation of Graduation Mark-sheet.
(Incase of candidates whose mark-sheet is awaited can submit their hall ticketor third year college ID Cards)
- Photocopy of Aadhar card
- 3 Passport Size Photos
- Shortlisted students shall be called for personal interview or telephonicinterview (for Outstation Students)
- Selected students have to make the payment of first installment within 7 days from the selection date.
If you are a graduate and excited about events you should definitely join PGDAME because...
- It makes a great Event Manager out of you, by the time you finish your course.
- It makes you fully experienced about the event and allied industries because of theoretical teaching guest lectures and practical training.
- You get a University Recognize Diploma.
- You also develop your Personality, learn to organize, communicate.
- PGDAME can get you a direct entry in to the Event Management Industry.
- Students will be taught by the best available highly qualified and expert Faculty.
- Students will have all co-curicular and extra curricular activities.
- Ready made Text Book will be provided in all subjects.
- All round the year guidance in Event Training will be provided.
- An active placement cell is at work and Students will be given placement guidance and advice.