POST-GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN ADVERTISING,
MEDIA & EVENT MANAGEMENT (PGDAME)
11 Months Full-Time Post Graduate Level Course
On all aspects of Event, Marketing, Advertising and allied activities.
100% placement Assistance will be provided throughout the year by the institute to all the students.
Exams are compulsory and the minimum passing is 40%
|Event Management Course Mumbai||Event Management Course Ahmedabad|
|Regular lectures will be held 5-6 days a week 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM and on some Sundays also.||Regular lectures will be held 4 days a week between 9.30 a.m. to 1.30 p.m.|
|Guest lectures could be on any day of the week.||Faculty's lectures could be on any day of the week.|
|Training as per timings offered by the training companies.||Guest lectures could be on any day of the week.
Training as per timings offered by the training companies
- Admission forms will be available between 10:30 am to 6:30 pm from Monday to Saturday at Administrative Office.
- Submit the Duly Filled Admission Form along with the following documents:
- Photocopy with Self Attestation of 10th Mark-sheet.
- Photocopy with Self Attestation of 12th Mark-sheet.
- Photocopy with Self Attestation of Graduation Mark-sheet. (In case of candidates whose mark sheet is awaited can submit their hall ticket or third-year college ID Cards)
- Photocopy of Aadhar card
- 3 Passport Size Photos
- PGDAME course makes a great Event Manager out of you, by the time you finish your course.
- It makes you fully experience the event and allied industries because of theoretical teaching guest lectures and practical training.
- You get a University Recognize Diploma.
- You also develop your Personality and learn to organize, and communicate.
- PGDAME can get you direct entry into the Event Management Industry.
- Students will be taught by the best available highly qualified and expert faculty.
- Students will have all co-curricular and extra-curricular activities.
- Library Facilities will be available.
- Ready-made Text Book will be provided in all subjects.
- All around the year guidance in Event Training will be provided.
- An active placement cell is at work and students will be given placement guidance and advice.