POST GRADUATION DIPLOMA IN EVENT MANAGEMENT (PGDEM)
NIEM is Asia's First and Best Event Management Institute
On all aspects of Event, Marketing, Advertising and allied activities.
100% placement assistance will be provided
Exams are compulsory and the minimum passing is 40%
|Event Management Course Mumbai||Event Management Course Pune||Event Management Course Ahmedabad|
|Regular lectures will be held 4-5 days a week 7.00 p.m. to 9.00 p.m. and on some Sundays also.||Regular lectures will be held thrice a week 6.00 p.m. to 8.00 p.m. and on some Sundays also.||Regular lectures will be held 2 to 3 days a week between 5.00 p.m. to 7.00 p.m. and on some Sundays also.|
|Guest lectures could be on any day of the week.||Guest lectures could be on any day of the week||Faculty's lectures could be on any day with prior notice.|
|Training as per timings offered by the training companies.||Training as per timings offered by the training companies.||Guest lectures could be on any day of the week.
Training as per timings offered by the training companies
- Admission forms will be available between 10:30 am to 6:30 pm from Monday to Saturday at Administrative Office.
- Students will also have to submit a duly filled admission form and then he/she will pay the required fees.
- P.S. Students should also attach a photocopy with self-attestation of their SSC, HSC, and three photographs with the duly filled-in application form.
- Students who are appearing for their HSC Exams can also apply provided they submit their mark sheet upon receiving the same.
WHY PGDEM COURSE
If you are a graduate in any discipline, employed or not, a professional in any field, and excited about events, then Post Graduate Diploma In Event Management (PGDEM) is for you because...
- It makes a great Event Manager out of you, also you can start your own event company.
- You can be a professionally trained Event personality.
- The course will be a great personality developer, it will improve your PR & other skills. It will also improve pay packets for MBA & other Marketing graduates.
- Gives you a rock-solid career in events.
- You get a advanced Diploma in Event Management after graduation which blends with BA, B.Com., BMS, BMM, and other faculties.
- Students will be taught by the best available highly qualified and expert faculty.
- Students will have all co-curricular and extra-curricular activities.
- Library and canteen facilities will be available.
- Ready-made text book will be provided in all subjects.
- All around the year guidance in Event Training will be provided.
- An active placement cell is at work and students will be given placement guidance and advice.