NIEM – International Partners of Regency
TAFE South Australia is a whole owned agency of the South Australian government which is made up of three individually registered training organisations. TAFE South Australia is the largest public provider in South Australia and one of the largest in Australia providing recognised accredited training to over 70,000 students annually. All accredited training delivered through one of the TAFE South Australia Institutes have pathways to further study either with the Vocational sector or through the University system in South Australia.
Impressed with NIEM’s excellent track record in the field of events and first in Asia, Regency chose NIEM as its INTERNATIONAL PARTNER and gave an opportunity to NIEM students to get an additional elite diploma course called DIEM (Diploma in International Event Management) from this coveted Institute. NIEM students are the ONLY PRIVILIGED STUDENTS IN INDIA to get this elite International Diploma which no other Indian students of any University, Institute or college can get, i.e. the DIEM. The advantages of holding the DIEM are:-
- Its exclusivity that you are the only few Indian students holding an International Diploma.
- The power it adds to your C.V as an additional world class diploma.
- You get it with the regular NIEM’s DEM & PGDEM, so no waste of extra study time.
- You learn two subjects in International Event Management course.
- Your Diplomas will also carry the rare honour of having the logo of the Government of South Austraila along with the Regency logo. The cost and procedure is kept simple to be of great use to NIEM students and you can do it without sparing extra time or efforts.