Your venue may be a reflection of your personality!
The venue takes up the most of your event and even decides the aura. It sets the scene and influences the experiences of your guests. The word itself marks how important it is. A great venue forms a firm base for a momentous event.
We all try to hunt for a beautiful venue at an affordable price!
For event organizers, the first and the most important task is to secure the venue. Arranging an event begins with finding a venue and ends with decorating that venue. In simple words, any event is all about the venue it occurs in.
Factors to look for while choosing the venue –
Let everyone fall for your venue!
Keep the following things in mind for a flawless venue –
- Money, Money, Money! – Everything comes down to cost. The first factor to influence the venue is your budget. Once you have decided on your budget, go search for the locations that fit in. Your venue will take up a big portion of your budget but not the whole of it as you have to get food, invitations, and other stuff done. Also, a tip- plan in advance to get the venue at a favorable reservation price.
- Location – An ideal location is easy for your guests to get to. It must be easy to find out on the map and also otherwise. It would be best if the location has a variety of hotels for guests to rest in. Also, check on the parking lot. The place must have plenty of parking space available.
- Audience/ Guests – You need to give attendees the love they deserve! No matter what the event is, it is important to look after your attendees well. Calculate the approximate number of guests you are expecting at your event and look for a venue that supports the required number. Also choose your venue according to its accessibility, needs, and other amenities that are imperative for your guests/audience. At last, greet them well.
- Theme – the venue is majorly influenced by the theme of the event. Even for a wedding, you need to decide if you are looking for royalty or a modern contemporary place; a calm and soothing place or a full-on party, music, and dance kinda place. Hook onto the theme you have planned and decide the venue accordingly.
- Vibe check – The right venue will give the vibes that no other will! Figure out what perception you will have of the venue if you were being called here as a guest. If the venue is appealing in the first look only, it is the venue you were looking for. Look, feel and then decide.
- Venue’s reputation – Your final decision must be influenced by the venue itself. A highly reputed venue with great reviews and ratings might go well with your guests too. So, before you dive in and commit, check for the venue’s reputation.
Plan carefully as the venue makes all the difference!
While hiring an event management company, check if they had been trained by one of the best event management institute or not. Only the professional organizers trained under the event management program Mumbai carry skills to get you to the right location. A great practical can never be performed without great theory sessions!